- One short program with 12 steps and no faults designed to be used during initial training of Human Performance skills.
- One medium length program with 24 steps which can have up to 3 optional faults selected by the Instructor. All the optional selected faults are Instructor corrected to allow the worker to continue with the procedure without error. This program is designed to be used during initial training to enhance Human Performance skills being taught.
- Four long programs with 44 steps each which can have up to 5 optional faults selected by the Instructor. All the optional selected faults are Instructor corrected to allow the worker to continue with the procedure without error. These programs were designed to be used to enhance Human Performance skills during initial and continuing training.
- Accessory Fluid Dynamic Learning Activity (“DLA”) program with 43 steps used when the DLA unit is connected to either HuPerT® model. This program is designed to focus on the teamwork element of Human Performance training by incorporating a local and remote team using radio communications.
- All of the above Program Features may be used during:
- Initial Training for New Hires,
- Continuing Training for Experienced Hires, and
- Remedial Training for when there is a failure of the Initial or Continuing Training or after an error event has been determined to have had Human Performance contributing factors.
- 7 programs, user selected based on degree of difficulty
- Optional Instructor induced and corrected Faults,
- 28 LED Indicator Lamps
- Push buttons and control switches
- Digital read out
- Speaker for audible notifications
- Allows for magnetic place keeper flags
- Power Supply 110/230 VAC, 1.2/0.7 amp, 60/50hz
- Stationary or wheels for ease of movement
- 63” height, 23” width, 24” depth
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Technical Support
- Product Manual Revision Updates