A Complete Assembly Service
Assembly may be initiated using your free issued materials or with materials purchased to your specifications.
Materials are fully controlled from receipt, through all the production/assembly steps, inspection and testing, to the final packaging and shipment of the product.
- Product design and development – mechanical & assembly (If required)
- Prototyping to production quantities (If required)
- Contract Manufacturing & Assembly
- Skilled hand assembly for critical applications
- Through-hole & mixed technology PC Board assembly
- Sheet goods cutting with clicker presses
- Machining includes drilling, punching, milling, lathing
- Modification of materials/components
- Ultrasonic welding
- Cable & loom assembly
- Mechanical & Electronic product assembly
- In-house functional testing
- ISO 9001/2000 Quality Program
- IEC soldering standard
Avoid the hidden costs of manufacturing – contact us today!
Let us help you with rush delivery, limited-run production, large-scale production, upgrade and recall processes