With our solid modelling capabilities, we can:
- Take your concept, design, part and/or assembly; then prove it all via Computer aided design
- Develop a virtual prototype to perform a kinetic & mass analysis. This will help render the design for graphics purposes – all before anything is moulded, drilled or bent.
- We can then export to various formats for rapid prototyping and tooling. In addition, drawings can be generated up to “D” size.
SED’s engineering team’s capabilities also include a variety of electro-mechanical interface applications. The 3D software we utilize includes SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
In 2D, we use AutoCAD and Generic CADD.
Other SED Inc. Services:
- Design for Manufacture
- Reliability Calculations & Test Services
- Moulding & Prototyping Service
- Mechanical Design & Development
- Complete Assembly
- Complete Documentation & Drafting Service
- Complete Supply & Turnkey Service