SED Inc.’s Power Distribution Box (PDB) makes it easier to get your product National Electrical Code (NEC) compliant for use in Canada and the USA without all the paperwork and expense!
We have prepackaged a dual receptacle, fuse, and modular connection cord termination into a handy module which you can install with confidence knowing that the product is compliant with all electrical code requirements for the USA & Canadian market, allowing you to bring in a pre-certified electrical connection into your equipment case or rack.
Don’t spend another moment preparing all the drawings and organizing a review with electrical authorities for your one-off project! By providing you with a module that contains all the parts required to bring an electrical connection through your equipment case or rack wall, we have taken all the guesswork out of meeting electrical code requirements.
The product is available with or without DIN Rail mounts.
- Screw Mount Only models:
- PDB-C Compliant to Canadian electrical code, no DIN Rail mount
- PDB-U Compliant to USA electrical code, no DIN Rail Mount
- PDB-CU Canada and USA compliance to electrical code, no DIN Rail Mount
- DIN Rail & screw Mount models:
- PDB-DC Supplied with DIN Rail Mount, and Canadian compliance
- PDB-DU Supplied with DIN Rail Mount, and USA compliance
- PDB-DCU Supplied with DIN Rail Mount, Canada/USA compliance