This connection accessory is designed to use in conjunction with the Rescom® Elite™ system. It allows connection through steel, vessel or wall for Safety/Communication™ Ropes, DuraCORE™ Cables, or an MSHA-approved cables. It can accommodate a vessel or wall of up to 2.5cm (1”) thickness, and has been proven useful in Air Craft Fuel Cell Installation.
Bulkhead Pass Through (C11)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Intrinsically Safe: When used with Rescom® Elite™ and Rescom® Modular™ system
- Easy-Twist™ Connectors: Military-style bayonet Connector can be easily disconnected while wearing gloves
- Heavy-Duty: Brass construction, makes the pass-through rugged & durable
- Pass-Through: Allows connection through steel, vessel or wall for standard rope or communication cable
- Versatile: Can accommodate vessel or wall thicknesses up to 2.5cm (1”)
- Certifications: MSHA, OSHA, IECEx, ATEX, CSA, UL and ISO 9001:2015
- Typical Application: Air Craft Fuel Cell Installation
- OSHA: Meets all OSHA safety standards for confined space entry.
- CSA and UL: Approved as per standard #C22.2 No.157-92 and UL #913 Seventh Edition (CSA File No. 224590-1669565)
- Class I, Div. 1 Groups A, B, C, & D
- Class II, Div. 1 Groups E, F, G
- Class III, Div. 1 Gaseous Mines
- MSHA: Tested for Intrinsic Safety in Methane-Air Mixtures Only when used with Rescom® Modular™.
(Approval Number: 23-A100005-0)
- IECEX: Approved when used with Rescom® Elite™ or Rescom® Modular™
- ATEX: Approved when used with Rescom® Elite™ or Rescom® Modular™
- ISO 9001:2015: All SED products are ISO 9001:2015 certified